Nansplanet's Traveler Profile
- Trainer and Course Developer
- Long Island, NY
- Favourite movie
- two-The Secret of Roan Inish, also Truly Madly Deeply
- English, French, a little German.
- Favourite quote
- not sure i have one
- Interests and hobbies
- singing, skiing, swimming, writing, reading, yoga, horseback riding and growing things.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Alot more than one thing, But travel to Norway and sailing in the Fjords and Greek Isles is right up there.
- My friends describe me as
- hopeless romantic
Recent Entries by Nansplanet
Summer on the island - Jul 2, 2008
Do you want to know a secret? Well, nothing really changes on 114 Turtle Cove Lane its the land that time stood still....the old neighborhood and the houses, all the same, just many more trees and ...
Some Detours - Jan 10, 2008
The trip took a sudden turn. Jenny started to get altitude sickness and wasnt sleeping well. She had a sinus infection prior to our stay and this we found out later probably made it worse for her w...
arrival at Rustler - Jan 6, 2008
The first day (sunday) we arrived about mid day- and hung out at the lodge-waiting for the rooms- it was snowing- we had left Boston around 6am and were tired , didnt ski this day.