Namaste32's Traveler Profile
- Avoiding the real world
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, skiing, Michigan football, photography, mountains, beaches
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Take the perfect jumpy picture on every continent
- Favourite book
- Modoc, The Time Traveler's Wife, Life of Pi, Once and Future King, Born Free, Where The Red Fern Grows
- My friends describe me as
- Woot woot!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day's amazing.
Recent Entries by Namaste32
Surf Monkeys - Nov 9, 2010
Hello from Costa Rica! On Saturday morning, after a boat, a couple buses, and a taxi, we were in San Jose, Costa Rica, at Galileo´s Hostel. Randomly enough, Yao had booked the same exact hostel for...
A Hard Day's Night - Nov 5, 2010
Leaving Colombia was awful. Not only because we really loved Colombia, but because our departure really was, awful. I'll try and spare you too many of the details, but essentially, after getting to...
Let's Get Dirttyyy - Nov 2, 2010
Yesterday, we slept in and then randomly met up with Deborah, a German girl from our trek. We all took the bus to Santa Marta and then the four hour trip to Cartagena ($11). The ride was mostly ...