Mylifesjourney's Traveler Profile
- Student & Traveler
- Favourite music
- Lincoln Park and many others
- English, Learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- There isn't a word made yet to describe old friends who have just met. -- and --
- Interests and hobbies
- Water sports, beer & spirits, travel, boats & yachting
- Favourite book
- Any book I just finished.
- My friends describe me as
- Low drama, independant spirit, thirst for life.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Although living aboard a superyacht is an amazing adventure, I would still have to say that the most "amazing" part of my life has been how much I've changed and grown in the past few years.
Recent Entries by Mylifesjourney
Brunch and Hedonism on Tortola - Jan 24, 2010
Sunday Brunch Every Sunday we have a Sunday Brunch aboard. We don't do it for any religious reasons, but rather to allow everyone to recover from the weekend and to give some sort of marker that...
A Lazy Day Aboard - Jan 23, 2010
I had a lazy day today and managed to do just about nothing all day. I did make it to shore for about an hour and ended up just walking along the beach in Cane Garden Bay. My dad and all the guests...
Lost on the Solstice plus fondue and laughs - Dec 21, 2009
The little islands of Les Saintes are delightfully charming. After we arrived, we anchored away from any other boats so we could play with the jet skis and boats without our wakes disturbing others...