Mxharris's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- I'm a self-described musical omnivore, everything from Chopin to Coltrane to modern rock/reggae/bluegrass
- Santa Maria, CA
- Favourite movie
- anything by Mel Brooks for starters. Everything else is just film.
- English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu
- Interests and hobbies
- Surfing, Cycling, boring political literature
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Be satisfied with my contribution to mankind. Oh, and have a good time along the way.
- Favourite book
- too many favorites to pick just one :)
- My friends describe me as
- a resourceful travel addict :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've been as far as Jerusalem and Istambul and the UK, but the most amazing force in my life is the love of my family and friends, without which nothing would be possible.
Recent Entries by Mxharris
My Magnum Opus/ An Opening Farewell - Aug 12, 2008
My Magnum Opus/ An Opening Farewell Hey All! So it's August 12, 2008, and I've been living in the Foreign Students Hostel for about a month, which has been overall a pleasant experience, but not wi...
Of Moustaches and Men: an irreverent account - Oct 2, 2008
Of Moustaches and Men: A reflection on facial accoutrements. And some other stuff... So life here in ol' Pondi has been good: There are fewer "surprise" government holidays when everything shuts do...
A stint in Mysore - Aug 15, 2008
Mysore Happy Indian Independence Day! After a harrowing journey to Mysore in which we saw 3 separate auto accidents, we were all a bit shell shocked, and took some time to recoup before seeing the ...