Mullos's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse (almost)
- Favourite music
- A wide variety!
- Favourite movie
- Star Wars (the originals), Donnie Darko, Into the Wild, the Godfather's, Le Grand Bleu
- Favourite quote
- 'Say hello to my little friend!' Al Pacino, Scarface
- Interests and hobbies
- Diving, travel, writing, mountain biking, swimming, film, photography, other cultures, history, food
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Take with me to my grave no regrets
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Someone who loves long walks on the beach
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have many, but I think the most amazing experience so far has to be motorbiking through India in 2005. I can't describe the feeling of freedom and awe that being at one on a bike in another country with a biking buddy at your side gives you.
Recent Entries by Mullos
The Drum of Zulu Thunder - Dec 17, 2012
BOOOOM! Crack. My green nylon world lights up like daylight, casting jagged shadows over my lifeless body in a kaleidoscope of greens and greys. I stir in a dreamless sleep and roll over onto a har...
Mad Cows, Goan Raves and one Royal Enfield Bullet - Feb 24, 2005
India...WOW...where the hell do I start?! India. It's overloaded with, well, Indians. India's population is bulging at the seems with well over 1 billion people, and you realise it the minute y...
Me Tarzan, You Jane - Jul 15, 2005
DARKNESS consumes us. We drift over black water that threatens to swallow us and hide us from life. An impenetrable and unforgiving place we have come to. No one would ever know we are here. Just a...