Muddyfeet's Traveler Profile
- Traveller and Spanish Learner
- Favourite music
- Eclectic. Some are Norah Jones, Southern Culture on the Skids, Pixies, Led Zepplin...
- New York City, NY
- Favourite movie
- Hmmm the brainless action flicks, fabulous documentaries and Motorcycle Diaries
- English and a bit more of español
- Favourite quote
- For Today: "When Sleeping Women Wake, Mountains Move"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, reading, my cats, camping, hiking, movies, good conversation
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Publish my photographs
- Favourite book
- Many but Prodigal Summer and Reading Lolita in Tehran are up there
- My friends describe me as
- Open minded, extroverted, opinionated, compassionate
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Traveling across the United States for 1 year was pretty freakin' amazing.
Recent Entries by Muddyfeet
Cuautla, Cuernavaca, and Toluca - Apr 16, 2008
Well, here I am doing a fly by night visit through Mexico and thus my first combo entry. Also, a disclaimer that I have entered the non-spanish keyboard world as I am updating this from the "states...
Going Home and Bits of Suggestions - May 5, 2008
Wow, how do I even begin the last entry for this trip!?? First- this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Second- I keep saying things in spanish to people. Really simple things lik...
I HEART MEXICO CITY - May 4, 2008
Dios Mio!!!! Anyone that says Mexico City is not worth visiting, get in and out, no need for more than a few days, surely did not spend time truly getting to know this city. Mexico City is full of ...