Msprague's Traveler Profile
- System Administrator (server support geek)
- Favourite music
- All kinds except rap.
- Galt, Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Star Wars in its many incarnations
- Favourite quote
- It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
- Interests and hobbies
- Movies, music, bikes, travel (in no specific order)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn a second language. (Hopefully German!)
- My friends describe me as
- Wacky and weird. I also get a lot of credit for my travels which are out of the ordinary.
Recent Entries by Msprague
YYZ and Then YOW and Home - Sep 23, 2016
So that's it. The trip is over and we're back home. We had a super time. Met some of the nicest people, the man at the aviation museum in Akureyri, the guys at the computer shop in Akureyri, the En...
Almost Time to Go But First Dinner at Dill - Sep 22, 2016
So our time in Iceland has almost come to an end this trip. Elke wanted another trip out to Mosfellsbær to check out the woolen mills again and maybe buy another lopapeysur or two. It gave me a bit...
Closing the Ring - Sep 21, 2016
Well, we're back in Reykjavik. We've had a super batch of days filled with lots of fun friendly people and interesting sights. Last night we arrived at the latest Foss Hotel we've stayed at in ...