Mrweinstein's Traveler Profile
- History Teacher
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- The Hunt for Red October, Wall-E, Up, Casablanca
- English, some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"
- Interests and hobbies
- Aviation, History, Cats
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Own a kitten farm.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Animated, Lover of Cats, Enjoy school dances way too much.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying my wife Jennifer
Recent Entries by Mrweinstein
IMPORTANT - Jul 11, 2013
Hey everyone. Because of a family emergency Jen and I have to drive home this evening a day ahead of schedule. I do have pictures and some fun stories to tell including how I saved the life of a fi...
Ocracoke Day II - Jul 10, 2013
Well the morning began with a trip to the beach! And Ocracoke has some fabulous beaches because no matter how crowded the island gets there are parts of the beach where you'll never encounter anoth...
To Ocracoke!!! - Jul 9, 2013
MUFFINS ON FIRE!!! Have I caught your attention? Good. That's how our day started. We woke up around 630 or so and decided to enjoy our continental breakfast downstairs. It was so-so. Mostly the us...