Mrlocation's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Film soundtracks and music used in films.
- London, mate.
- Favourite movie
- Road movies.
- Casual German. A little French. More Polish than our Polish warehouse lad can speak English.
- Favourite quote
- You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.
- Interests and hobbies
- Film location hunting.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Tour the U.S.A. for six months.
- Favourite book
- Adventures In The Screenwriting Trade, William Goldman. Jaguars Ripped My Flesh, Tim Cahill.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Spending months and months of research to find a specific film location. Highlight so far: Standing on the spot where Thelma and Louise drove the car off the edge of the canyon.
Recent Entries by Mrlocation
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot location hunting begins. - Jul 16, 2011
We were on target to be in Hobson, Montana today: The 'City of Hobson' - population 216. That was were the film Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974) starts and I have been dreaming of going there for m...
Canyons, Canyons, Everywhere. - Jul 10, 2013
We had an appointment with a train this morning. Not to get on it, but to chase it up the track to the Grand Canyon. I had been ON the train last year, but this year I thought we could take another...
The End Of Route 66. - Jul 12, 2013
I was up at 5.30am as we should leave at 7am to try and get to Universal Studios for 11am. Harry thought this was an unreasonable length of time to drive just 40 miles, but in the end we got there ...