Mrcwoodsman's Traveler Profile
- Technology Teacher
- Favourite music
- Everything but mostly Alt Rock & Ambient
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Favourite movie
- The Tao of Steve, Gladiator, Snatch, James 'Sean Connery' Bond movies
- English and now some Vietnamese
- Favourite quote
- "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." ~ Lau Tzu
- Interests and hobbies
- Running/hashing, adventure travel, hiking, camping, meditation & yoga
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Hike, train, small plane and automobile myself across Eurasia coast to coast
- Favourite book
- Dance, Dance, Dance - Haruki Murakami
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous and enjoying life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Trekking in the Annapurna's, seeing the most amazing rainbow that started in the clouds and ended somewhere at the bottom of the canyon and then making two great friends from Lebanon, of all places, on my last day of the trek.
'Where to' guide for Nepal and nearby countries. The aim is introduce Nepal to the world without impacting on the precious ecology of their country. Includes River Rafting, Shamanism tour,Trekking, Climbing and more.
Check on the weather in Biratnagar, Nepal
Trekking in the Annapurna's
Trekking the Annapurna mntns by travel writer Mark Moxon
Just a bit about da 'Nati
The Cincy Zoo - fun site to visit
Recent Entries by Mrcwoodsman
Northern Discoveries - May 2, 2015
Northern Discoveries Definitely needing to escape the noisy and busy big city, a week-long trip to the North of Vietnam was just what was in order for this harried feeling teacher. The Ha Gia...
Always Discovering New Places - Dec 26, 2014
What do most foreigners do during a work holiday of any substantial length? Travel, of course. So a friend and I did just that – traveled to discover a city I had somehow missed in my 5 years...
Where is the Love? - Oct 6, 2014
I think I can be considered a strong supporter of life in Vietnam and especially Hanoi. When my friends living in the south say move to Saigon or as they put it, "Life is good down here and it stay...