Mr_rain's Traveler Profile
- erm...... thats long story
- Favourite music
- All types, particularly into World music, and of course, Tibetan music
- Favourite movie
- Recently, the Last King of Scotland, havent seen any other movies for the last four months!
- English and French, Chinese and Tibetan very badly
- Favourite quote
- 'Lifes a bitch, then you marry one!' only joking, but this quote makes me laugh!
- Interests and hobbies
- cycling, writing, photography, travel climbing, skiing, diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Everest
- Favourite book
- Its not about the Bike, by Lance Armstrong
- My friends describe me as
- Adventureous, gregerious, humourous extroverted, a risk taker, Mad!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too many to list
Recent Entries by Mr_rain
Exciting adventures - Feb 19, 2013
Today I picked up my USD and the reality of my trip has finally hit me. I am really excited about the trip and can't wait to get to Kathmandu. I have started training. Today I cycled 12 miles. I am...
Soon on my way - Feb 12, 2008
Kathmandu and the Himalayas where brillant. No doubt the idiots responding to this blod are simply jealous. Poor you. I am still working on my book, perhaps one day I will be lucky enough to get pu...
Dead Ends and Tibetan propositions! - Jun 3, 2007
From Lhasa, I started to cycle West, at the intended rate of between 50 and 70 km a day. I had my first meal inthe middle of no where alone, using an MSR stove. My route took me along route 318, th...