Moviejcd's Traveler Profile
- Professional Manager
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- The Godfather
- Favourite quote
- It is what it is
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Film, Food, Fun
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have a child (although I will not be giving birth myself)
- Favourite book
- Stupid White People
- My friends describe me as
- Ground Zero for fun...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Petra by night, the sea tunnels of the Faroe Islands, The Burj Dubai, The Cannes Film Festival in competition, Sundance, The Monaco Grand Prix.
Recent Entries by Moviejcd
Summary of our trip and photos - May 30, 2008
We went to Cannes for a week in order to hold meetings regarding my friend Kim Poirier's film acting career. I had been twice before in the late 90's, once in competition with the film 'Inside Out'...
In the Faroe Islands now - Aug 1, 2007
Cold and raining here, but the scenery is incredible! The hotel is nice, but the internet is slow and they put loads of mayonaise on all the food (gross)! Going to drive all over the islands tomorrow!
Home to Toronto, backpack decided to stay on in UK - Sep 29, 2007
Don't you love Air Canada? I only checked in three hours in advance, you think they could manage to get my bag to the plane in that time, but no... john