Mother.ship's Traveler Profile
- Wife, Mom, Laundress, Landscaper, Community Organizer, Adventurer > Planner
- Favourite music
- Rediscovered love for Aerosmith and Lynyrd Skynyrd, James Taylor, Bocelli
- Favourite book
- Glass Castles and Half Broke Horses have humored me
- My friends describe me as
- Controlling, overbearing, uptight... The good friends would say a Leader, Strong, Energetic...
Recent Entries by Mother.ship
The first day of the rest of my hike... - Nov 6, 2015
Oh! It was a rough night! Going to bed so early can make it a really long, rough night. I think I slept lightly until 11:00 or so. I started hearing some people noises (which is still nicer than be...
Won't need much... - Nov 5, 2015
While getting ready to go on this little adventure I spent way more time and energy on getting everything ready that I had to leave behind...schedules, groceries, rides for the kids, etc. I knew wh...
Bring It On Home! - Aug 11, 2015
It was somehow an extra restful night last night, even though we didn't sleep very well as a whole. I heard a bunch of foot steps out and around in the wee hours but saw a light as well and figured...