Mother.ship's Traveler Profile
- Wife, Mom, Laundress, Landscaper, Community Organizer, Adventurer > Planner
- Favourite music
- Rediscovered love for Aerosmith and Lynyrd Skynyrd, James Taylor, Bocelli
- Favourite book
- Glass Castles and Half Broke Horses have humored me
- My friends describe me as
- Controlling, overbearing, uptight... The good friends would say a Leader, Strong, Energetic...
Recent Entries by Mother.ship
Like a horse running back to the barn! - Sep 27, 2014
Last night was my coldest night, for sure. With the past three nights coming into camp in the later of the light hours, this night felt later, colder and tireder with some body fatigue and the trau...
The day before the End - Sep 26, 2014
Sleep has been light in spite of the exhaustion. So at 5-something-am I heard Craig unzip his tent (knew it wasn't Heather!) I clicked on my phone to check the time and Craig must have seen the lig...
Day 3 - "Green day" - Sep 25, 2014
Last night was very restful and I marveled at the fact that I was as warm as I was, fell asleep as quickly as I did and feared not as I went out to peep at night. I couldn't help but acknowledge th...