Moonrise's Traveler Profile
- learning and thinking with intention
- english, a little french, less spanish, some numbers and food items in finnish
- Favourite quote
- "to say yes to one instant is to say yes to all existence"
- Interests and hobbies
- living. i also love hiking, music festivals, writing, backcountry camping, reading, snowboarding and looking at the ocean horizon
- One thing I want to do before I die
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Moonrise
paradoxes of china - Jun 16, 2009
our glowing experience of china continued as gordon and i boarded our train (luckily caught after sleeping in to within an hour of it leaving, not packed). we had booked ************* the 9 hour da...
volunteering - May 21, 2009
the Lazy Beach boat deposited us and the otehr 2 sad to leave couples on the main Serendipity beach around noon, and gordon and i made our way to the "bus station" (dusty parking lot where buses oc...
Leaving Goa...running down the tracks - Mar 16, 2009
Though we were more than happy enjoying the beach life in Arambol, Lisa and I had the rest of Asia to see, well, a lot more anyway! We packed our bags and walked in the sweltering heat through the ...