Mojodojo's Traveler Profile
- Software, Who knows what my job title really is these days? Many call me Scrum Master
- Favourite music
- Almost anything, Rock, Pop, Dance, Jazz, Hip Hop, Country, African, Arabic, World
- Favourite movie
- Australia, Gladiator... I generally enjoy things set in the past or the future, I can explore the present day right outside!
- Interests and hobbies
- Movies, Gaming, Landscape Gardening (not sure it counts as a fun hobby, but definitely warrants mentioning)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride in a fighter jet, Go into space, Climb Kilimanjaro (or even Everest!)
- Favourite book
- Not really sure - Horus Heresy series is awesome!
- My friends describe me as
- Boring, Crazy, Quiet, Noisy, Extrovert, Introvert, It really depends who you ask!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Apart from marrying my wife? Well it's got to be driving a Ferrari around Silverstone I think, or maybe safari in Tanzania!
Recent Entries by Mojodojo
The Florida Keys - Jul 15, 2010
The final drive of our journey would be from Miami Beach, through the city and down to Key West. We left slightly before lunchtime for our journey. After leaving Miami Beach and passing through ...
Miami Beach - Jul 14, 2010
As we now are entering the relaxing part of our trip I will not post everyday as it's not so interesting listening about sitting by the pool! The central streets around South Beach are very styl...
Orlando to Miami Beach - Jul 10, 2010
The drive to Miami from Orlando is not too long so we take our time to have breakfast and pack up the car before heading out. We are straight onto the Florida interstates and the toll system beg...