Mogandfrog's Traveler Profile
- IT Engineer & Sales Lead Generator
- Favourite music
- Downtempo electronic, chill out, acoustic (Cinematic Orchestra, Zero 7, Bonobo, Fink, Lou Rhodes, Kings of Convenience)
- Favourite movie
- The Abyss, Scarface, Shawshank Redemption, Little Miss Sunshine, Icestorm
- English and a small but hopefully growing bit of Spanish!
- Favourite quote
- You have to look with better eyes than that.
- Interests and hobbies
- The Natural World, Environment, Wildlife, Photography & Technology, Food & Wine
- One thing I want to do before I die
- travel the world!
- Favourite book
- The Snow Leopard - Peter Matthiessen & So Shall We Reap - Colin Tudge
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting married.
Recent Entries by Mogandfrog
Baby Felix is born! - Feb 9, 2012
After around 30 hours of labour our baby son Felix was born at Canberra hospital at 12:36pm on the 9th February, he weighed in at 3.232kg or 7.1 pounds and 51cm long. The labour was intense for Cat...
All Change - Jan 6, 2012
Life is nothing if not exciting at the moment with some big changes occurring in the MogFrog household. Firstly, Tom has secured a new job which he starts in just over a week. Unlike his current co...
Explorations - Oct 26, 2011
A month has passed since the last blog so we thought it was time to update you with a few new developments... I have now been in Canberra for nearly two months (Tom since the end of June). We ar...