Modernoddyseus's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Soda Stereo (Argentinian '80s rock band)
- Favourite movie
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Czech, Russian. temporarily: Icelandic, Swedish, Greek, Hebrew
- Favourite quote
- "Achieve freedom from other people´s minds." - personal philosophy
- Interests and hobbies
- dancing with girls
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see Asia and Africa
- Favourite book
- Dostoyevsky's "Netochka Nezvanaya"
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Breen Family Baseball, in those good ol' days
The same stories, still on travelpod.com, a different format, easier-to-remember website.
Recent Entries by Modernoddyseus
SMINJA IN MY HEART - Apr 21, 2014
It was amazing to think that, if I would've come to Tunisia before 2011, I wouldn't have seen any women wearing head-scarves. I would've seen my girlfriend's hair, without even having to sneak in...
ISLAM'S FOURTH HOLIEST CITY - Apr 10, 2014
One day during the week of Semia's wedding celebrations, I was chasing a neighborhood kid around and I hit my head on a door. A small but deep cut appeared above my eye. I put a piece of tissue o...
SEMIA GETS MARRIED TO HATEM...FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT! - Mar 29, 2014
I returned to northern Tunisia, and my house in the small town of Sminja. -----The month of March arrived. It was full of rain. Mud. Cold winds that forced me to wear my kashabiya robe in the da...