Modernoddyseus's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Soda Stereo (Argentinian '80s rock band)
- Favourite movie
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Czech, Russian. temporarily: Icelandic, Swedish, Greek, Hebrew
- Favourite quote
- "Achieve freedom from other people´s minds." - personal philosophy
- Interests and hobbies
- dancing with girls
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see Asia and Africa
- Favourite book
- Dostoyevsky's "Netochka Nezvanaya"
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Breen Family Baseball, in those good ol' days
The same stories, still on travelpod.com, a different format, easier-to-remember website.
Recent Entries by Modernoddyseus
WHERE I ENDED UP - Oct 29, 2014
“I’d like to make a toast. To Justin, finishing his travels! And to us, traveling together as a family again.” -----My mom, fifty-five years young and happy, sat beneath the Me...
IN SEARCH OF COMMUNITY - Sep 16, 2014
It was time for a positive story. The last story from Ethiopia. -----There were times here when I achieved a sense of community. Community was important to me. -----It made me happy to frequent...
THE BEST FOR LAST? - Sep 9, 2014
Trauma. Abuse. Trauma. Abuse. -----Beggars. Greed. Beggars. Kids snapping their fingers at me and ordering me around. Guys high on "qat" yelling at me aggressively, incomprehensibly. -----"Oh, ...