Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter Nineteen - Touring the Northland - Nov 16, 2014
Day 32 – Touring the Northland The weather dawns bright and sunny today, heralding a beautiful day in New Zealand's Northland. We turn south for the first settlement in this area, the t...
Chapter Eighteen - Auckland to the Northland - Oct 30, 2014
Days 30 & 31 - Another day in Auckland and then off to the Northland. For our second day in Auckland we decide to avail ourselves of one of the "Link" public buses. The Orange or Outer Link...
Chapter Seventeen - A meeting in Auckland - Sep 30, 2014
Day 29 - A Meeting in Auckland The weather is beautiful today. We have been led to believe that New Zealand is perennially wet. It is a green and luscious land that is so due to the high year-r...