Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter 9 - The journey continues - Oct 1, 2015
1<sup>st</sup>. October – Day 10 It is a quiet day today. Our host is a prolific talker and entertains is during our monumental breakfast. She also takes us over the road to see her mother...
Chapter 8 - Argentina - Sep 30, 2015
30<sup>th</sup>. September – Day 9 We decide to purchase a tour today to visit the Argentinean side of the falls. The tour guide turns up at 8:45 on the dot, and we share our mini bus with...
Chapter 7 - Off to Iguaçu - Sep 27, 2015
We have to rush to downtown Rio to drop off the photocopies of the documents that we have for our land today. We take the opportunity to visit the striking Real Gabinete Português de Leitura (Royal...