Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Day 9 – Ferry to Portovenere - Jun 12, 2015
We are up early today to get some breakfast supplies. The owner of the little shop arrives at 8:05am with his car full of bread and other goodies from goodness knows where, and we stock up for our ...
Chapter Eight - Through Milan to Bay of Poets - Jun 11, 2015
We have to leave at 7:30 this morning. We will drive to Milan to return the car at Hertz, and then take a lightning tour of Milan before boarding the train to La Spezia. From La Spezia we take the ...
Chapter Seven - Bellagio - Jun 10, 2015
Day 7 - Bellagio We have been told by our loquacious host that parking in Bellagio is hard to find and expensive. She suggests we park in the neighbouring village of San Giovanni for free, and ...