Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter Five - The Chicama Valley - Nov 15, 2016
Coastal Peru is divided by its river valleys. The river running through Trujillo is the River Moche, from where the pre-Inca Mochica Culture gets its name. The next river valley north is the Chicam...
Chapter Four - Cajamarca - Nov 14, 2016
We alight from our taxi at a park high above the city. There are steps all the way down to the Plaza de Armas in the centre of town, which we traverse past well-tended gardens and a chapel dedicate...
Chapter Three - Off to Cajamarca - Nov 13, 2016
I take the early Avianca flight from Lima to Trujillo. It is just over an hour for the hop and Wendy awaits me at the airport with her best friend Maria Luisa. Our departure for Cajamarca is schedu...