Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter 13 - Durban - Day 1 - Sep 28, 2016
Day 14 – Durban Durban is South Africa's self-styled 'playground', where year-round warm weather encourages us to make the most of the area’s outdoor lifestyle. Regrettably today is ...
Chapter 14 - Durban - Day 2 - Sep 29, 2016
Day 15 - Durban We awaken to a sunny day. This is how Durban should look. Out of our window is an expansive view all over the city with a clear blue sky as a back drop. We decide to revisit ...
Chapter 12 - Zululand - Sep 27, 2016
Day 13 – Zululand, now called KwaZulu-Natal. We drive through the CBD of Pietermaritzburg before we continue on our journey. The centre of the city is now looking decidedly scruffy and we ...