Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter 19 -Torna a Sorrento-Come Back to Sorrento - Jun 22, 2015
Day 20 Torna a Sorrento This is our second visit to Sorrento. The first was twenty years ago. We were enchanted then, and are even more enchanted this time around. We take the shabby slow tra...
Chapter 18 - Even more of Rome - Jun 21, 2015
Day 19 – Even more of Rome At the end of our street are a flight of steps. Miryam and I, always early risers, set out to explore our neighbourhood. At the top of the steps is Piazza Benede...
Chapter 16 - Rome - The Eternal City - Jun 19, 2015
Day 17 Last time we were in Rome we were unable to visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. This time we have diligently purchased our entrances online in advance. It's recommended that...