Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter Nine - Valencia - May 27, 2016
Although Bryan has joined us today, he still has to work, which he will do on-line. This means he cannot accompany us on our visit to the remarkable Cuidad de las Artes y las Ciencias (City of Arts...
Chapter Nineteen - A couple more days in Madrid - Jun 6, 2016
Bryan has to be back at work by 10:00am today, so we set our alarm and depart Granada at 4:30am. It's a four-hour drive to Madrid, but we are likely to encounter traffic as we enter the big city. ...
Chapter Thirteen - Cowface and Lorca - May 31, 2016
Sorry! Did I write Cowface? The correct name is Caravaca de la Cruz, which in fact does mean Cowface of the Cross. I prefer the Spanish name of Caravaca de la Cruz, so I'll leave it at that. I c...