Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter 28 - Aranjuez - Jul 2, 2015
Days 30 to 36 – Aranjuez We take the train to Aranjuez for a week's relaxing break after our hectic visit to Italy. We have chosen this town because a couple of years ago we visited it on ...
Chapter 28 - A day in Madrid - Jul 1, 2015
Day 29 – In Madrid Breakfast with Bryan at Café Comercial at Glorieta de Bilbao. This place opened in 1887 and claims to be the oldest continuously operating café in Madrid. Imagine our di...
Chapter 27 - Last day in Italy - Jun 30, 2015
Day 28 – Last day in Italy Our last day in Rome will be a little more relaxing than previous ones. We arise quite late, eight o-clock, pack our things and leave them with our host, then po...