Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter 38 - West Coast drive to Nelson - Oct 22, 2014
Day 50 – Franz Josef – Hokitika – Greymouth - Nelson Each day we seem to have longer drives. We had originally planned to stay overnight in Greymouth, but later we decided to p...
Chapter 37 - Franz Josef Glacier - Oct 21, 2014
Day 49 – Queenstown – Wanaka – Franz Josef Today we turn north and start our way back towards Auckland. We are now forty-nine days out from Miami and the end of our odyssey is ...
Chapter 35 - Queenstown - Oct 19, 2014
Day 47 - Queenstown Will everything be an anti-climax from now on? I certainly hope not, but Milford Sound will be a hard act to follow. We had been unable to find adequate AIRBNB accommoda...