Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter Twenty-four - Napier and Hastings - Oct 9, 2014
Day 37 – Napier The day awakens fine and sunny, perfect for a stroll around this lovely seaside Art Deco city. Our first visit is to the Art Deco Centre, similar to the Miami Design Preser...
Chapter Twenty-three - Napier - Oct 8, 2014
Day 36 – Napier It is a dull cloudy day today. We are disappointed as we will not be seeing the sweeping views over Lake Taupo towards the impressive snow-covered peak of Tongariro Volcano...
Chapter Twenty-two - Rotorua - Oct 7, 2014
Day 35 – Rotorua Another classic day to another classic site. Rotorua is one of the most active geothermal areas in the world and a major tourist attraction in New Zealand. The town was de...