Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter 12 - Our last day, in Recoleta - Mar 28, 2016
Last day. We have reserved a remis (A remis is a private car similar to a town car that has a set price paid before departing ) at 6:00pm for our transfer to Ezeiza Airport. It is a one-hour drive,...
Chapter 10 - The Wedding - Mar 26, 2016
Today is the day we have been waiting for, the real reason for our trip, Facundo and Elisa's wedding. I will change the title from "A Wedding in Argentina" to "The Wedding in Argentina." We ...
Chapter 9 - A stroll through Palermo - Mar 25, 2016
The day before the wedding. Everyone is busy getting ready, but we are all ready, so have a day to spend looking around the neighbourhood. Although we have visited BA before, we haven't really seen...