Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter Twenty-nine - The Kingdom of Akaroa - Oct 14, 2014
Day 42 – The Kingdom of Akaroa It's little known that New Zealand almost became a French colony. In 1840 a group of settlers set sail from France to land on the Banks Peninsula, which had ...
Chapter Twenty-five - Napier to Wellington - Oct 10, 2014
Day 38 – From Napier to Wellington It's 329 kms (200 miles) from Napier to Wellington, and we will be passing through the finest wine growing area of the country. New Zealand is famous for...
Chapter Twenty-eight - Christchurch and environs - Oct 13, 2014
Day 41 Christchurch (Transcribed from Wikipedia) A magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck the Canterbury Region in New Zealand's South Island at 12:51 pm on Tuesday, 22 February 2011 local time. The ea...