Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter Seven - Teruel and the drive to Valencia - May 25, 2016
I'm up early today to buy bread for breakfast. The local convenience store only opens at 9:30am, but fortunately the bakery is open well before that. Our host has told us about the free parking...
Chapter 6 - Albarricín and the source of the Tagus - May 24, 2016
We are whizzing along CM-2105 on the way to our next stop, when I notice a very strange looking metallic statue sitting in the middle of a field for no obvious reason. I hastily make a "U" turn to ...
Chapter Four - A stroll on Gran Via - May 22, 2016
It's Sunday today. We elect not to join the mob of visitors attending the famous Rastro Flea Market and decide to stroll quietly along one of the most impressive streets in the world, Gran Via. ...