Mmbcross's Traveler Profile
- Tour Guide
- Favourite music
- Oldies and classics
- Croydon, England
- Favourite movie
- Zorba the Greek
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Favourite quote
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, stamp collecting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go around the world
- Favourite book
- River of Grass
- My friends describe me as
- Liberal, amusing and a bit off-centre.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Flying Concorde London to New York, and then organizing the fastest RTW commercial Concorde flight with William F. Buckley in 1989.
Recent Entries by Mmbcross
Chapter 33 - The Milford Road - Oct 18, 2014
Day 46 – The Milford Road. Today we are to visit one of the world's great natural wonders, Milford Sound. The morning appears discouraging. The cloud cover is dense and covers the tops ...
Chapter 32 - Pacific Ocean to the Tasman Sea - Oct 17, 2014
Day 45 – Pacific Ocean to the Tasman Sea. Today we will be endeavouring the crossing of the South Island from East to West, or from right to left it that makes it easier for you. We tra...
Chapter 31 - Dunedin and the Albatross - Oct 16, 2014
We had planned to travel to the far south of New Zealand today, but decided to see a bit of Dunedin first. Dunedin is a very English (or more correctly, a Scottish) looking city. Established in...