Mjtrinh's Traveler Profile
- as of right now, English teacher
- Favourite music
- `classic rock, jazz, oldies
- Favourite movie
- When Harry Met Sally, The Notebook
- Spanish, German, French, English
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, swimming, running, musicals, languages, discussing deep unsolvable questions of the universe
- One thing I want to do before I die
- read War and Peace
- Favourite book
- maybe Siddhartha
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Arriving in China, ALONE, unable to speak or understand Chinese, about to teach English at a famous Chinese middle school without any real experience teaching
Recent Entries by Mjtrinh
Adventures in Shaodong - Jun 5, 2011
So it was a couple of weeks ago that I went to visit Milli in Shaodong. For the most part, it was a pleasant enough trip. I left for the bus station right after school but unfortunately had to wait...
Medical exam, cancelled classes, lovely students - Jun 14, 2011
What a strange day. A long day. I woke up at 7:30 this morning so I could get to the hospital early to do my medical exam that I need to renew my visa for next year. I got a taxi a little after 8, ...
The One Where Mary Feels Awkward... part 1000 - Jun 3, 2011
Last night after I came home from a long day of awful classes and a mediocre dinner, I decided to give Monica a call to see what she was up to. She told me she was with some friends in her apartmen...