Mitz24's Traveler Profile
- English but understand Gujarati, French and some Spanish, German and Hindi
- Favourite quote
- You must be the change you want to see in the world - M Gandhi
- Interests and hobbies
- Arsenal FC, photography, swimming amongst many others
- Favourite book
- Not sure about fave book but looking to finish off Shantaram while I'm away and read The Art of War and The 48 Laws of Power
- My friends describe me as
- Confused; as I can be very spontaneous and impulsive but meticulously plans to be such a person!
Recent Entries by Mitz24
Tobalong - Week 2 - Jan 18, 2012
13<sup>th</sup> -19<sup>th</sup> Jan On Friday's the work is quite long as its the day before the markets the task f picking s not just in regards to picking and packing tomatoes but the farm a...
Tobalong - Week 1 - Jan 11, 2012
6<sup>th</sup> – 12<sup>th</sup> Jan While on the farm it was straight to work at 6:30am and I finally did the task that it seems all working holiday visa holders in Oz has to do and I pic...
Bus Station - Jan 5, 2012
I arrived in Adelaide at 3pm in the Parklands station which I was hoping would be in the CBD area but it was about a 20 minute walk and having not waited long to get my luggage and having 2 hours b...