Mistytravels's Traveler Profile
- artist (painter) and shop assistant
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Fried Green Tomatoes, Second hand lions, Benny and Joon, Motorcycle Diaries, Before Night Falls, Frida, Amelie de Montmartre, Chocolat
- Swedish, English, a little French and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Life is a tragedy for those who feel but a comedy for those who think!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling and exploring, photography
- Favourite book
- Any travel books, anyting to inspire an adventure!
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous and creative
In the mean time, I enjoy life as it is, but especially my journeys to near or distant places.
Recent Entries by Mistytravels
Time to escape! - Nov 9, 2013
"Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, in one way or another. No more walls" Anaïs Nin, Henry and June So I...
Chitwan National Park, last stretch. - Nov 13, 2015
I was attacked! During the "jungle walk" a blood-thirsty beast launched itself upon me and my brave guide Subash came to my rescue. Well.... The "beast" was a wriggly brown disgusting litt...
Cremation and contemplation - Nov 9, 2015
The white smoke slowly rose to the skies as the bodies burned at the crematorium. I found it hard to breathe and covered my face with my shawl and my stinging eyes with my sunglasses. ...