Mistytravels's Traveler Profile
- artist (painter) and shop assistant
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Fried Green Tomatoes, Second hand lions, Benny and Joon, Motorcycle Diaries, Before Night Falls, Frida, Amelie de Montmartre, Chocolat
- Swedish, English, a little French and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Life is a tragedy for those who feel but a comedy for those who think!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling and exploring, photography
- Favourite book
- Any travel books, anyting to inspire an adventure!
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous and creative
In the mean time, I enjoy life as it is, but especially my journeys to near or distant places.
Recent Entries by Mistytravels
Art, Magic, and cock-porn... - Apr 3, 2014
"I live right across Burgen's Rubers" I said, when I wanted to say "I live right across Ruben's Burgers". That same day I also said "This is perfect, I just wanted a beach on the day", when I wante...
Harry Potter movie magic, real Mexican style - Mar 9, 2014
A loud bang woke me up from my slumber and in a brief moment of fear I watched Alex skillfully control the veering van and bring it to an abrupt halt on the side of the road.The smell of something ...
Breaking habits and counting blessings - Feb 18, 2014
"Bad habits are hard to break" I said. "Bad habits are good to break" he said. "He", is James, I mentioned him briefly in a previous entry. I'm currently living with him as he kindly inv...