Missly's Traveler Profile
- Currently a World Traveler
- Favourite music
- Everything from CPOP to Christmas Tunes
- Favourite movie
- English and a pathetic excuse for Chinese
- Favourite quote
- To Each Their Own
- Interests and hobbies
- photography, art, watching movies, blogging, TRAVELING, reading, writing, EATING amazing food =)
- Favourite book
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
- My friends describe me as
- Constant Dreamer
Recent Entries by Missly
Palaces Palaces Palaces - Mar 16, 2011
Besides the DMZ, the next best tourist attraction is the royal Palaces!!! From all that I've gone to the only dynasty that has maintained palaces to date were from the Joseon dynasty, the last and ...
Nom Nom Nom - Mar 14, 2011
People have plenty of reasons to travel but for me 50% of my desire to travel is for the FOOOODD!!!!! I am by no means a connoisseur of any particular type of food nor can I even call myself the hi...
The DMZ and 38th Parallel - Mar 15, 2011
Of all the things that Korea is known for, nothing is more well-known than the divide between North and South Korea. I enjoy history and my travels always are more interesting if I know the backgro...