Minitraveler's Traveler Profile
- I'm a kid.
- Favourite music
- Well I like the song Broken Angel and some others.
- Favourite movie
- Dirty Dancing and Amadeus
- Japanese, French, Spanish, and English (Still learning to speak in front of anyone but my teacher).
- Favourite quote
- So close, but yet so far away
- Interests and hobbies
- Well, of course writing, biking, cooking, and going to the park
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become a successful story writer
- Favourite book
- One for the Murphys
- My friends describe me as
- Smart, funny, kind, and great at computers
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I went to the best amusement park ever, Cedar Point!
Recent Entries by Minitraveler
Almost home - Aug 4, 2012
New York: OK, we are almost home! Our room has a TV and 3 beds. All I eat in New York is pizza, stuff from the bakery, bagels, and a couple other things. We spent 2 day here. Our favorite pizza p...
Peevo da, Voda neit gas - Aug 2, 2012
Moscow is not an easy place to approach. Trust me. Not a happy place. We were supposed to stay at the Gagarin Hotel. Don't try We asked everyone "Where is the Gagarin Hotel?" No one knew. While ...
MY 2nd favorite place - Jul 3, 2012
Astana: I not in Astana but I will write as much as I remember. Our computer is 6 years old and almost died. In Astana there is a HUGE silver tent. I call it "The Tent" instead of the Kahn Shat...