Mimmy21's Traveler Profile
- Nanny/Primary School Classroom and Music Teacher
- Favourite music
- I love all genres- so lam not going to specifically say one over another. It depends where lam and what mood lam in.
- Melbourne, Australia
- Favourite movie
- The Notebook, Bridget Jones Diary, Love Actually, A Walk To Remember, Forest Gump, Whats Up Doc, Crash, The Sound of Music- to name but a few!
- English- but hopefully soon l will be able to speak really bad French!
- Favourite quote
- Educate Yourself Before You Try and Educate Others!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, music playing and singing, the beach, painting, church and of course hanging out with my wonderful friends and family.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life everyday like its your last
- Favourite book
- The Holy Bible. Second to that "Almost French."
- My friends describe me as
- Thats up to them...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hiking the Milford Sound with my family in NZ and watching the most amazing sunset off Ocean Beach Pier, San Diego- both priceless!
Recent Entries by Mimmy21
Chiang Mai and Christmas! - Dec 23, 2008
I am in Chiang Mai for the longest out of all my stops in Thailand. When l was researching what there was to do in Chiang Mai a few months ago l was overwhelmed by the number of activities and cour...
Chiang Rai - Dec 21, 2008
I have landed in Thailand a country rightfully translated as the 'land of smiles.' Having stayed overnight in Bangkok l awoke early to take my flight to Chiang Rai, Thailand's most north city right...
A Roman Holiday - May 12, 2007
ROMA Arriving into Roma at 9.40am, after very little sleep due to the worst overnight train experience- l stumbled out and made my way very cautiously clutching my bag to my front to my hostel (Ye...