Milady.r's Traveler Profile
- Medical in all manner
- Favourite music
- All types
- English, Tamil, French like a 15 month old
- Favourite quote
- Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring everything tangible and intangible I can get into. List-wise: travel, jewelry-making, writing, photography, art history, anthropology, tarot card reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write about it all.
- Favourite book
- Love too many to call one my one and only favourite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Riding on horse back like a maniac through back streets of Giza, precarious mountain sli(ri)ding in Lesotho rainstrom, night prasadam @ Srirangam, silent electric thrum & gravitas of Old Jerusalem, expansive disintegration within La Sagrada Familia.
Recent Entries by Milady.r
Night Landing into Buenos Aires - Oct 17, 2014
Have <i>Ficciones</i> by Borges in my lap but window is more interesting now, even at night, even if it's only to see another city, a grid of lights from above -- but these lights seem ...
Heavy Heart, Feeling Grounded, Finally - Oct 29, 2014
Last class with Nestor and Julietta, this AM. As always, we had so much fun, dancing lead and follow among the 3 of us and laughing! And, then came the question from Nestor about how long I was sti...
Houston, Do We Have Take Off?! - Oct 16, 2014
So got 4-5 hours of horizontal sleep at the Hyatt Regency in Houston early this AM. Had my 1/2 hour work out, showered, and have had brunch. On the way back to airport now. Let's see what this day ...