Milady.r's Traveler Profile
- Medical in all manner
- Favourite music
- All types
- English, Tamil, French like a 15 month old
- Favourite quote
- Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring everything tangible and intangible I can get into. List-wise: travel, jewelry-making, writing, photography, art history, anthropology, tarot card reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write about it all.
- Favourite book
- Love too many to call one my one and only favourite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Riding on horse back like a maniac through back streets of Giza, precarious mountain sli(ri)ding in Lesotho rainstrom, night prasadam @ Srirangam, silent electric thrum & gravitas of Old Jerusalem, expansive disintegration within La Sagrada Familia.
Recent Entries by Milady.r
Night Landing into Buenos Aires - Oct 17, 2014
Have Ficciones by Borges in my lap but window is more interesting now, even at night, even if it's only to see another city, a grid of lights from above -- but these lights seem to twinkle! Like Ch...
Houston, Do We Have Take Off?! - Oct 16, 2014
So got 4-5 hours of horizontal sleep at the Hyatt Regency in Houston early this AM. Had my 1/2 hour work out, showered, and have had brunch. On the way back to airport now. Let's see what this day ...
Foggy City, Home - Oct 30, 2014
Back in foggy city now, home of the World Series winners, The Giants. Yes, grey skies and fog enveloped again, comforting, home, sleep-deprived but know I can relax for the day, without obligations...