Mikerbh's Traveler Profile
- Now, a professional traveler.
- Favourite music
- Musica Latina
- Mission Viejo, CA
- Favourite movie
- The Big Lebowski
- English, Spanish, some Italian/Portuguese
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, traveling and basketball.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit 100 countries
- Favourite book
- Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Dr. Seuss)
- My friends describe me as
- A little bit of everything rolled into one.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Knowing when people speaking Spanish are trash talking you.
Recent Entries by Mikerbh
Spain Update - Oct 15, 2008
Its been a loooooooong time. I know, but then again, living in LA doesn't necessarily require a blog update. To give everyone the update, I think the last time I wrote, I was just coming back fro...
Julio - Aug 24, 2007
The question isn't necessarily "who" is Julio. By now, we all know he is a 3.75 inch, red, furry finger puppet that only fits on 3 of 5 fingers. It's not...."where is Julio," as he is currently in ...
Coming Home - Aug 6, 2007
Greetings from Cape Town! A much overdue update after many attempts at some of the slowest Internet cafes on Earth. 75,480 Kilometers, 186 Nights and 19 countries later, I'm coming home! From the A...