Mikasia16's Traveler Profile
- Educating children with special needs
- Favourite music
- Anything but heavy metal; very eclectic
- Favourite movie
- "Phantom of the Opera," "The Match Point," "So I Married an Ax Murderer"
- Polish, English, Russian, and Czech
- Favourite quote
- "When people show you who they are - believe them!" by Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- I love photography, reading, cooking, teaching, traveling, and writing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to Botswana
- Favourite book
- "Late Lovers" & "Tales of the Moulin Du Bruit" by William Wharton
- My friends describe me as
- Living my life to the fullest
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After years of being morbidly obese, I lost enough weight and was able to climb a challenging rock wall in Poland. I'd thought experiences like that were not meant for me anymore. Looking down from the top I realized I could do ANYTHING!
Recent Entries by Mikasia16
Another lazy day - Aug 2, 2012
I am not a bit surprised that after yesterday's adventures I slept 12 hours and still felt tired. The temperature outside was rising quickly and the predictions were for about 90 degrees F during ...
Up in the mountains for a day - Aug 1, 2012
You guessed it! I skipped a day of blogging yesterday and took some more time to read and watch the Olympics. Of course after our volleyball players also decided to take a day off from playing har...
Rain and reading - Jul 30, 2012
I had ambitious plans to get away just a few miles from Cieszyn to explore, but the weather wasn't cooperating. After four people lost their life in the mountains last week, killed by a single lig...