Mihangel's Traveler Profile
- Just left work to travel for two months.
- Favourite music
- Punk/metal, folk. Anything with substance that challenges the system.
- New York
- Favourite movie
- I'm watching it happen right now.
- English, crap Spanish and French
- Favourite quote
- Oh Fuck!
- Interests and hobbies
- Surfing and exploring the great unknown
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To die is an option? Get real!
- Favourite book
- 'On The Road' Sorry it's corny but it totally grabbed me in my late teens but I never acted on it....until now!
- My friends describe me as
- Funny until it gets inappropriate.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Apart from watching the birth of my kids? PAH! The next best was being a member of the Hunt Saboteurs Assoc. preventing the slaughter of foxes/deer/pheasants/otters/seals. Being the guitarist in TV Smith's Cheap was fantastic!
Recent Entries by Mihangel
"...And it's goodnight from him". - Dec 8, 2006
Weds, 6th Dec Today's the day. From the word go the atmosphere was very sombre. During the morning I did a final bit of laundry and tried to recover some of the many pairs of socks that seem to hav...
What the f**k happened to the weather? - Dec 5, 2006
Tues, 5th Dec Well here we are; only one day to go. Jeez, how quick did those two months fly by? The last few days have seen the weather change dramatically. We had about a week of unseasonal weath...
WILMAAAAAAAA!!! - Nov 26, 2006
Sun, 26th Nov In the evening, Laura, Ryan and myself met up with Michelle, Alan and Taylor and went bowling, Talk about beginner's luck. I couldn't put a foot wrong it seemed! All those years of wa...