Mihalis's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- The Doors, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Queen, Eddie Vedder, House,Techno
- Favourite movie
- American History X, Into the Wild, Donnie Darko, Twin Peaks, many others....
- Greek and English
- Favourite quote
- "The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences. " - John Krakauer (Into the Wild) & "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." ― Oscar Wilde
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, photography, mixed martial arts, reading, movies, music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- As many things as I can!
- Favourite book
- 100 years of solitutde- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundera & The Idiot - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- My friends describe me as
- Easy-going. Restless
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Doing this Round-The-World trip!
Recent Entries by Mihalis
It's On! - Oct 3, 2012
I had been talking about going on a trip like this for quite a few years but had done nothing about it and my family and friends had long since written off my “trip...
Tetelestai (Completed) - Apr 8, 2013
Reflections of the travels - Celebrating life! I quit my job. I bought a ticket. I took my camera. I fell in love with the world. I crossed the United States by train, for 4 days and 3 night...
Set in great surroundings - Jan 29, 2013
Chile and especially Santiago is one of the most expensive countries of South America ( along with Brasil). Their economy is doing quite well and is one of South America's most stable and prospe...