Mieismie's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Mostly Electronic (House, Techie, Latin, Drum n Bass)
- Favourite movie
- English, Spanish (almost)
- Favourite quote
- Carpe Diem
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Music, Learning
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Transformational Leadership by James M. Burns
- My friends describe me as
- Eccentric, Kind, Compassionate, Outgoing, Caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting Married in Ireland
Recent Entries by Mieismie
Night At the Airport - Nov 7, 2011
Our first taste of Hong Kong basically consisted of spending the night in its gorgeous airport. We considered taking a journey to the town or getting a hotel for our 12 hour layover between flights...
O'hare Airport - Nov 7, 2011
From Milwaukee we hopped on the Coach USA bus outside the Amtrak station and headed to O'Hare airport. To our surprise, this is the only international airport we have ever visited without restauran...
Tranquil Island with Genuine People - Nov 23, 2011
Lombok is an interesting place. Sengiggi is not the obvious tourist destination like Bali and does not have the pristine-ness of the Gili islands but it is filled with incredibly kind Indonesian pe...