Micknleash's Traveler Profile
- Proffessional Travelers
- Favourite music
- anything with a beat
- Australia and Haiti
- english, swedish, german, Norwegian, Danish, Spanish, Indonesian and some more ...
- Favourite quote
- The world is a book and those who stay at home reads only the first page...
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, meeting fun people, new places, camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding (anything outdoors) surfing, mountain bike riding.....
- One thing I want to do before I die
- visit every country in the world
- Favourite book
- anything to do with traveling
- My friends describe me as
- out going and one to follow dreams.. we cant sit still hehehe
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- flying over the French mountains and standing at the top of Eiffel tower..
Recent Entries by Micknleash
We Are Geelong The Greatest Team OF All ! ! ! - Jun 15, 2008
1:10pm Skilled Stadium Geelong, Cat v's Port Power. Michaels first (AFL) Aussie Rules game. 15.18 (108) to 7.7 (49) What a game it was. 21 642 people there watching and we kicked ass! Good afternoo...
Together Again in Barcelona - Jan 22, 2008
After a long 2 and a half months being on two different sides of the world we are finally back together in Barcelona.. quiet a nice place very different than Australia.. did alot of sight seeing. S...
The Waiting Game - Jun 12, 2008
heya So right now we are sitting at home with our eye on the gmail tab waiting for a 1 to pop up in our inbox or the phone to ring.. but which will it be???? why you may ask.. well we are waiting f...