Michael_bromby's Traveler Profile
- English Teacher
- Favourite music
- All kinds but I love Rock, Classical and World Music
- Bramley, West Yorkshire
- Favourite movie
- Billy Elliot
- English - and a little Spanish, Turkish.
- Favourite quote
- Pain is temporary - Quitting lasts forever (Lance Armstrong)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, People, Cycling, Running, Swimming
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To attain enlightenment so I don't have to come back as a slug!
- Favourite book
- On the Road, Kerouac; The Call of the Wild, London
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Cycling along Turkey's Mediterranean coast last Summer or driving along the West Coast of Australia a few years back.
Recent Entries by Michael_bromby
Travel Blogs by Michael_bromby