Mianda's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Damien Rice, Robbie Williams, Alexandrina Hristov, Chris Rea, Maria Mena, Bob Marley, Edvin Marton, Koop, ,Guns n'Roses, Yann Tiersen
- Favourite movie
- Eyes wide shut, Into the wild, The pianist, The remains of the day, La vitta e bella, Dead Poets Society,
- Romanian,English, Spanish, French, Danish
- Favourite quote
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, reading, animals,living
- One thing I want to do before I die
- laugh and enjoy every moment with a lively spirit ("like teen spirit")
- Favourite book
- "Nunta in cer"(Wedding in Heaven) M.Eliade
- My friends describe me as
- enthusiastic, crazy, spiritual
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- every moment I am happy with my decisions and my life!
Recent Entries by Mianda
Things I like/don't like about Canada -part 2 - Feb 7, 2013
Ok, so I got back to you with the second part of things I like and I don't about Canada. Obviously, my preferences are very much connected to the great experiences that I’ve had so what y...
Last weeks in Vancouver (part 2) - Jan 19, 2013
The inevitable "goodbye parties" were many and interesting! We went for a night-out in a club, downtown (an “ugly sweater party”-kinda funny) and we danced all together while taking fun...
Last weeks in Vancouver (Part 1) - Jan 7, 2013
Huh! This will be the most "packed" blog post ever because I'm bundling everything up together even if some events probably could have been a single post by itself. Last weeks in Vancouver have ...