Mezzaandyort's Traveler Profile
- Hippy backpackers with no fixed address.
- Favourite music
- U2, INXS and much more.
- Favourite movie
- Borat, Mrs Doubtfire, Mamma Mia, My Life in Ruins, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- English & Italian
- Favourite quote
- We say "One Amazing World, One Life, Go and explore it!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel and Photography. We love meeting people from all walks of life, trying different food and experiencing other cultures and languages.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Keep travelling
- Favourite book
- Any lonely planet guide - We both seriously want to work for Lonely Planet.
- My friends describe me as
- Mary - I am told I have a great sense of humour and take great photos!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting each other in Ireland while both backpacking alone in 1997. The birth of our very precious little girl in 2007.
Recent Entries by Mezzaandyort
Best thing about Sarajevo was leaving the place - Aug 25, 2010
25TH AUGUST 2010 - We leave our hostel in Mostar about 7.45am to walk to the bus station which took about 15 minutes. On the way to the bus station a friendly local guy says "Good Morning" as we wa...
Chill out days - Nov 12, 2012
12 NOVEMBER 2012 (Cont’d) - It took about 3 hrs to get to Negombo. We stopped briefly so Raj could have some lunch, we weren’t hungry. At this local lunch stop we bought 2 sprite for 90...
Stunning Oia, Sunsets, Amazing Scenery - Oct 3, 2012
3 OCTOBER 2012 - (Cont’d) - Leaving Mykonos bound for Santorini. We couldn’t get a direct ferry to Santorini so we have to go Paros first and change ferry. We arrived in Paros and the t...