Mezzaandyort's Traveler Profile
- Hippy backpackers with no fixed address.
- Favourite music
- U2, INXS and much more.
- Favourite movie
- Borat, Mrs Doubtfire, Mamma Mia, My Life in Ruins, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- English & Italian
- Favourite quote
- We say "One Amazing World, One Life, Go and explore it!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel and Photography. We love meeting people from all walks of life, trying different food and experiencing other cultures and languages.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Keep travelling
- Favourite book
- Any lonely planet guide - We both seriously want to work for Lonely Planet.
- My friends describe me as
- Mary - I am told I have a great sense of humour and take great photos!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting each other in Ireland while both backpacking alone in 1997. The birth of our very precious little girl in 2007.
Recent Entries by Mezzaandyort
Good Morning Vietnam - Mar 22, 2010
22 MARCH 2010 - The hostess says "Welcome to Hanoi", Mary had tears in her eyes and I thought I was going to ball my eyes out but I was close and Troy and I threw our arms up in the air and we ye...
Best thing about Sarajevo was leaving the place - Aug 25, 2010
25TH AUGUST 2010 - We leave our hostel in Mostar about 7.45am to walk to the bus station which took about 15 minutes. On the way to the bus station a friendly local guy says "Good Morning" as we wa...
Chill out days - Nov 12, 2012
12 NOVEMBER 2012 (Cont’d) - It took about 3 hrs to get to Negombo. We stopped briefly so Raj could have some lunch, we weren’t hungry. At this local lunch stop we bought 2 sprite for 90...