Melinda4419's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- lots of stuff. currently the postal service, sufjan stevens, wilco, iron and wine, the shins
- atlanta, georgia
- Favourite movie
- crash, garden state
- only english unless you count murdering spanish
- Favourite quote
- nothing worth having comes easy!
- Interests and hobbies
- jogging, listening to music, friends, reading, much more
- One thing I want to do before I die
- travel. change the future. make an impact somewhere, somehow.
- Favourite book
- cat's cradle
- My friends describe me as
- a work-a-holic probably
Recent Entries by Melinda4419
nooooo. yesssss. nooooo. - Jul 9, 2007
noooooo i dont want to leave! please, no!! but oh, god, my warm, fluffy featherbed, down comforter, feather pillows, my puppy doggies jumping on me as i come in the door, daddy hugging me goodnight...
winding down.. - Jul 8, 2007
soooooo friggin tired. once more, i'm at an internet cafe, this time in leicester square in london, UK. i'm really, really worn out from this trip! tonya and i were saying yesterday how much we wou...
pure love. - Jul 6, 2007
oh my. this trip is amazing. prague is by far the coolest place i've ever been. i'm at an internet cafe/bar in one of the squares, and this place is HOPPIN at night. oh my gosh, there are people ev...