Meercatvinny's Traveler Profile
- Public Servant
- Favourite music
- Dublin, Ireland
- Favourite movie
- LOTR Trilogy
- English, Irish, French
- Favourite quote
- I travel on a need to know basis
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling!! And photography.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Trek to each of the poles, before they melt!!
- Favourite book
- A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Visiting the Esteros del Ibera in Argentina. Its a hidden gem...
Recent Entries by Meercatvinny
Pandan Island - Jun 12, 2008
We got to the island about 6.00, just as it was getting dark and were given a lovely welcome cocktail at the bar right on the beach. Went down well after the long journey we just had. They showed u...
Sablayan - Jun 12, 2008
So an early start from Manila for us today, a 400 Km Journey ahead. We got a lift from Manila to a place called Batangas, about 2 hours south of Manila, to catch a 3 hour ferry to another place cal...
Manila Overload - Jun 10, 2008
I thought Bangkok was mad, but it hasn't got a patch on Manila. The streets are even noisier and more polluted, there are even stranger smells and sights, and there are prosititues absolutley every...