Meaghan84's Traveler Profile
- Inventory Planner
- Favourite music
- 30 Seconds to Mars, MCR, Paramore, Fuel, Placebo.....love most music except for techno.
- Favourite movie
- Clueless, A night at the roxbury, American History X, Mean Girls, Bridget Jones Diary
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Music, AFL, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel Travel Travel!!!!
- Favourite book
- I love travel books
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being in Times Square, New York for New Year 2008. Was the best day/night ever!! Will never forget it.
I have been to America a coulple of times and I am going to Europe next year for 4 weeks.
I wish I had of got the travel bug when I was a bit younger and I am sure I would have done more travelling by now.
But I guess it is never too late to start!!
Recent Entries by Meaghan84
Onto Paris. The day one of my dreams came true :) - May 26, 2010
It was a very early start today as we had to be at the coach ready to leave at 6.45am. I was so excited to be starting my European tour today but more importantly that I was on my way to Paris. ...
A rainy day in Paris - May 27, 2010
It was another early start after having breakfast at the campsite. The bus dropped everyone off at the Eiffel Tour and we could choose what we wanted to do for the day. A group of us headed over...
Beajolais Wine region - May 29, 2010
I woke up and freaked out because I wasn't sure what time it was. I thought I'd slept through dishes duty. Lucky for me it was only 8.45 and I had to be there at 9.30. I felt like **** this mor...