Mcurtin's Traveler Profile
- Real Estate
- Favourite music
- A little bit of everything- I used to be really into indie and punk rock, now I moreso like country, classical, acoustic and Spanish pop.
- Favourite movie
- "The Wizard of Oz", "Beauty and the Beast" and "The Patriot"
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page"
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, spanish culture, history, reading, writing, snow-skiing, oil pastels, swimming, event planning
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to every continent
- Favourite book
- "Gone With the Wind"
- My friends describe me as
- creative, organized, funny, and obsessed with traveling, reading, writing, and talking!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been so many amazing moments it's hard to pinpoint one. The ones that immediately come to mind were all experienced while traveling though. I spent a summer living in Valencia, Spain and many of my most amazing memories come from my time there.
Recent Entries by Mcurtin
Lunch in the Ring - Jun 18, 2004
"For lunch, we came to this tavern in the mountains. The food was not my style- and it was overpriced. Christina and I literally ate chocolate cake for lunch. I also bought a shamrock necklace and...
Abandoned Castles & Red-Headed Boys - Jun 18, 2004
"We then returned 'home' to Killarney. Our chaperones gave us two hours of free time. Christina, Lauren and I decided it would be a fun idea to ride a local jaunting cart. That is the name for the...
The Ring of Kerry - Jun 18, 2004
After the dog show, we departed for possibly the most beautiful stretch of land in the whole country: The Ring of Kerry. It is a circular route that showcases some pretty stunning landscape in the...