Mc1rvariant's Traveler Profile
- Favourite quote
- "It is only when we have the courage to face things exactly as they are without any self-deception or illusion that a light will develop out of events by which the path to success may be recognized."
- Interests and hobbies
- photography, mountaineering, playing the drums
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See Mt. Everest!
- Favourite book
- The Little Prince
- My friends describe me as
- ...a mischievous leprechaun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Right now!
Recent Entries by Mc1rvariant
On My Own - Oct 8, 2012
After feeling like my time in Puno was complete, I hopped an early bus to Arequipa to begin my solo adventure (I considered going to Boliva but they charge us American folks a whopping $135.00 plus...
The Gratitude Post - Dec 31, 2012
The morning of my last day arrived and Omar (the aforementioned best cab driver in South America) picked me up as planned. It was early but I was ready. I was really appreciating the lack of traffi...
Galapagos by Sea... and Other Assorted Stuff - Nov 19, 2012
Four days and three islands later, the luggage arrived and the world was -more or less- good in the logistics department. Despite being tired from having a heightened sense of being on guard for th...