Mbryred's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Braveheart, Gladiator, Master & Commander
- English, Spanish, French, German, Guarani, Greek
- Favourite quote
- KISS (Keep it simple...)
- Interests and hobbies
- Health, water-sports, traveling, languages & cultures
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing it- living life!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing as need be, but introverted
Recent Entries by Mbryred
Guilin, Yangshuo and Chinese lessons - Aug 25, 2015
So, here I sit at Chinese Language Institute in Guilin, Guangxi Autonomous Region with Tom, thinking I have good internet access, but apparently the system's overloaded and my connection comes and ...
Changsha for 2nd weekend in a row - Aug 23, 2015
So there I was, back from Changsha a few days, kicking back at school, when new incoming English teacher Tom let me know he had booked his flight from Perth, Australia and would be arriving Friday ...
Friday 8/14 part 2 - Aug 15, 2015
I got up from my nap yesterday, and took down the clothes line so I could get out, and got ready for the big outing of the day. After much research I concluded that the Yuelu District (German) Metr...