Mbryred's Traveler Profile
- English Teacher, in China
- Favourite movie
- Braveheart, Gladiator, Master & Commander
- English, Spanish, French, German, Guarani, Greek
- Favourite quote
- KISS (Keep it simple...)
- Interests and hobbies
- Water-sports, traveling,languages
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing it- living life!
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Mbryred
Return to Shibanqiao & Trippers - Jul 31, 2013
So, after a nice first week or so back in China for Ruth, we rested a bit as we continued their acclimatization and planned the bigger portion of her stay. We booked 3 nights at Trippers and on Tue...
Changsha: finally got me into a KTV - Aug 3, 2013
So, we got out of Trippers, with a staff member saying she had called a friend at the Guilin bus station to get us tickets on the 11:30 bus to Changsha. Our bus in Yangshuo wasted no time getting o...
Still loving Shenzhen - Jul 26, 2013
So, with a Friday morning plan of getting over to Shenzhen in time to get our rooms at the LOFT Youth Hostel, we actually were out the door somewhat before the required time. The hotel got us a tax...