Mbryred's Traveler Profile
- English Teacher, in China
- Favourite movie
- Braveheart, Gladiator, Master & Commander
- English, Spanish, French, German, Guarani, Greek
- Favourite quote
- KISS (Keep it simple...)
- Interests and hobbies
- Water-sports, traveling,languages
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing it- living life!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing as need be, but introverted
Recent Entries by Mbryred
Friday 8/14 part 2 - Aug 15, 2015
I got up from my nap yesterday, and took down the clothes line so I could get out, and got ready for the big outing of the day. After much research I concluded that the Yuelu District (German) Metr...
Friday August 14th: a full day in Changsha - Aug 15, 2015
Yes, I'm a day behind, but what's new. It's Saturday morning and I'm writing about Friday morning. Vennie is an English teacher and had classes until after 3 pm. I awoke to discover my lack of drin...
Concluding (finally) my Thursday, August 13th day - Aug 14, 2015
I'm glad Changsha has a subway system now, and there are many good things one can say about it. Like every person I dealt with who works for the system was friendly and helpful. But, when I got off...