Mbryred's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Braveheart, Gladiator, Master & Commander
- English, Spanish, French, German, Guarani, Greek
- Favourite quote
- KISS (Keep it simple...)
- Interests and hobbies
- Health, water-sports, traveling, languages & cultures
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing it- living life!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing as need be, but introverted
Recent Entries by Mbryred
A nice day trip - Dec 18, 2016
I made it to Ingapirca: $14 roundtrip bus ride (2 hours each way) and $2 entrance fee. But before I entered the cordoned off ruins, I had a nice, large lunch for $2.50, and a small Club beer for $1...
Maybe get to Incapirca today! - Dec 18, 2016
Well, Friday turned out to be a wet and cold day, so I mostly lazed around, and of course ate. Just about a block away I found Pinelli's Food Factory ran by the chef Maximo. He speaks English, Ital...
A productive scouting and swim day - Dec 15, 2016
So, yesterday was a rather wet day, good to rest up and not do much. But today, I had my plan and with great success, followed it! I'm sold on Cuenca’s interactive bus map: it lets me kno...