Maverickranger's Traveler Profile
- research technician and writer
- Favourite music
- Abney Park, Alice Nine, Duel Jewel, F.I.R., Lady Gaga, Kra
- Terrell, TX
- Favourite movie
- NANA, Saving Face, Serenity, The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- English, Mandarin, some Spanish and Japanese
- Favourite quote
- "We defy augury; there's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all." - Hamlet
- Interests and hobbies
- anime, bellydance, extreme sports, Japanese street fashion, literature, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- ride a motorcycle on my own
- Favourite book
- The Outsiders
- My friends describe me as
- nerdy, kind, unique, and crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- 1) Going to my first BMX contest, standing next to the halfpipe, having Rick Thorne read from my poster, and meeting Kevin Robinson. 2) Crying during "Waterfalls" at the Alice Nine concert and understanding what inspiration truly is.
Recent Entries by Maverickranger
Finding Pike Place Market and finding home - Aug 8, 2010
One of the perks to my premium room was getting breakfast delivered (did I mention that my room has a door bell?). As usual, I moved slowly so I didn't get to check out until close to noon. That me...
Finding romance: Rob and Amanda's wedding - Aug 7, 2010
Despite my late night, I woke up early. Curse the two-hour time difference! At least that gave me plenty of time get to the bridal brunch at McCormick and Schmick's at the other side of the lake...
Finding sin: Seagoth clubbing - Aug 6, 2010
Somehow I have developed a phobia of getting lost and missing a bus or a train. I used to not have this problem (though I used to be more punctual as well). Now I get anxious whenever I'm traveling...