Matty's Traveler Profile
- Multimedia Designer
- Favourite music
- 311, Chili Peppers, Sublime, Long Beach Dub Allstars, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Pink Floyd
- United Kingdom
- Favourite movie
- Any of the original Star Wars Trilogy
- Just English unfortunately
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling! Also playin' squash, mountain biking, havin' a good time with mates.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Jump out of a plane. And also see as much of the world I possibly can!
- Favourite book
- 'The Secret History' by Donna Tartt
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Taking off overseas for the first time with nowhere to go, nowhere to sleep, nothing to eat, not knowing what lies ahead, and planning it all as you go. Also, standing on top of Jungfrau in the Swiss Alps taking in the awesome view!
Recent Entries by Matty
A Swiss Christmas - Dec 25, 2005
Christmas to me has always been a time spent with family and friends. A day of enjoying nice food, drinking lots of beer and having a good time with the people I love. Today though I’m a worl...
Neuschwanstein Castle - Dec 17, 2005
Perched atop a mountain in the small German village of Hohenschwangau is Neuschwanstein Castle, one of the countries top tourist attractions. Located near the Austrian border in the Bavarian region...
Machu Picchu Panoramic - Apr 20, 2008
Relaxing on the terraces overlooking the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu was one of the most majestic moments of my life. I sat and gazed at the ruins for what seemed like forever, and tried to imagi...