Mattsvadjian's Traveler Profile
- Professional Nomad
- Favourite music
- Anything across the board, although deep down inside I will always love my metal!
- Favourite movie
- Any movies that has a good twist in it, I hate pradicatability.
- English, French, Limited Armenian
- Interests and hobbies
- First and foremost....traveling, spending time with friends, foods and cooking, ATV's, Soccer, volleyball, Writing, music, anything outdoors, Penpals, making new friends, Photography, motocycles
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every country in the world and get to know it, it's people and it's culture. Oh, and taste their foods of course!
- Favourite book
- who has time to read when the world needs to be discovered? I guess Lonely Planet has been my books of choice as of late
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, adventurous, funny, helpful,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being fortunate enough to have done travel, Any of the trips I have done. Whether it was with family or friends, the best memories of my life have been on the road.
Recent Entries by Mattsvadjian
Convicts, war criminals and parties...aka tuesday - Jun 7, 2011
Belgrade is the capital city of Serbia. I remember in years previous, hearing about it on the news because of the Balkan war and the seperation of the former Yugoslavia. I never in my wildest dream...
An interesting detour - Jun 4, 2011
I arrived at the train station Budva an hour before sunset. It was a dusty part of town with very few buildings other than a few small and simple structures....restaurants and cafes. I grabbed a m...
A hiccup in time - May 29, 2011
Ok everyone, I am really sorry for the long lapse in time between my last blog entry. I was mental busy the past month and a half, as you will find out in due time. I had to play catch up. I was a...