Mattmcshane's Traveler Profile
- Advertising Studio Manager - DRAFTFCB
- Favourite music
- Anything as long as it isnt Gangster rap and RnB crap
- Rochford Hostpital - Southend on Sea, Essex, UK
- Favourite movie
- Tricky one! Probably Human Traffic - A true perspective of my life when i was 18 - 23!
- English and i can ask for a pancake in French!
- Favourite quote
- Your not a real traveller until you've been to Basildon!
- Interests and hobbies
- Just started Kitesurfing, I wakeboard, Ride, surf, usual Aussie things
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Do one of those weightlessness flights in America/Russia
- Favourite book
- Is Harry on the Boat!
- My friends describe me as
- Bloody nice chap
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hard one - Ive had so many traveling. 8000 miles in a month on America's Amtrak was good - or maybe driving the Nullabor Plain in Australia.
Recent Entries by Mattmcshane
"Lazing around with kangaroos..." - Oct 30, 2005
After making you all read that 2000+ word essay I wrote last time, I thought I'd make this short but sweet, although this is really due to the lack of things to do in Brisbane. Arriving into Brisba...
Hiding in airports - Dec 16, 2007
Its a sad world when you have to hide from a genuinely nice person in airport baggage claim area, but sadly this was what we had to do. Because of our time-scale, we caught a flight from HCMC upto ...
"You like, good price, Happy Hour" - Dec 13, 2007
When i started travelling in 2004 i never once thought that i would be sitting here 3 years later still typing away at these travelpods! To be honest i've been very slack. Since the last update, ...