Matthewsfamily's Traveler Profile
- Librarian at Large
- Favourite music
- Country, Rock, Bluegrass, Folk, Funkgrass, Heavy Metal
- Detroit, MI
- Favourite movie
- Shakes the Clown
- English, Japanese
- Favourite quote
- "I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead." -J. Buffett
- Interests and hobbies
- genealogy, movies, reading, NASCAR, football, tubing, canoeing, hunting, fishing, camping
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to swim in the Great Salt Lake
- Favourite book
- The diaries of Anais Nin
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moments in my life were the births of my two sons.
Recent Entries by Matthewsfamily
Greektown - Mar 29, 2014
Saturday night we went to Greektown. First, we rode the People Mover around twice. That was fun, but the kids thought of it as monkey bars. Then, we went to eat at the New Parthenon restaurant, and...
Mexican Town - Mar 30, 2014
My friend Xavier told me where to go to buy tamales, so we had to go. We also ate lunch at the Mexican Town Restaurant. Afterwards, we went to a Mexican bakery and I bought the boys some goodies. W...
Airtime Trampoline & Game Park - Mar 30, 2014
What a great idea - a huge room full of trampolines! They were even on the walls. There were four sections - regular trampolines, dodgeball, basketball hoops, and the mosh pit, which was a pit full...