Markgemmell's Traveler Profile
- Business Development Manager: Australia, New Zealand and PNG ( S'true!)
- Favourite music
- Everything really...
- Sunny Aberdeen, Scotland!
- Favourite movie
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!
- English (Badly), French (Really Badly!), Norwegian (If I need a beer!)
- Favourite quote
- This is not a test... This is real life!
- Interests and hobbies
- Most sports (rugby, squash, golf... Blah, blah.), travelling, reading, the odd drinkie or two.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Play rugby in Samoa...
- Favourite book
- The new Rebus novel... Exit Music.
- My friends describe me as
- In need of a good rest...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many to choose from - to be honest having such great family and friends to share the moments with so far makes them all amazing... :o)
Recent Entries by Markgemmell
Between Trips In Perth... Again! - Oct 30, 2008
My God it's good to be home! After what seemed like about 5 days of travel, I touched back down in Perth having travelled from Houston through Dallas Fort Worth, LAX and Sydney, crossing the intern...
Aberdeen, Business And Pleasure - Oct 18, 2008
More to follow...
New Additions... - Sep 8, 2008
Well, following on from the arrival of wee Jasper, my hospital experience and recover / puppy training, I've managed to get myself mobile again with a 'new' car and am getting ready to start the ne...