Mark820's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Many, many kinds
- Bellflower, CA
- Favourite movie
- Schindler's List
- English, Spanish and a few words of Japanese
- Favourite quote
- "You have not lived a perfect day... unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you."
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See my grand-kids. And I get to do that in March!
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, loving, caring, funny
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The births of my two children, Kristopher and Brooklyn
Recent Entries by Mark820
Now it's time to say goodbye . . . - Jan 5, 2010
January 5, 2010 What a trip! I think that the trip to Hiroshima and Miyashima is something that would satisfy every Westerner traveling to Japan. It has all that we look for in our "dream" J...
Oh, my achin' knees! - Jan 4, 2010
January 4, 2010 WOW! What a day! We went to an island called Miyajima – so beautiful! We boarded the ferry and sailed across the chilly harbor with lots of other gaijin and a multitude...
Pictures say it all. . . - Jan 3, 2010
January 3, 2010 We are once again on the bullet train (shinkansen) headed for Hiroshima. I have always wanted to visit this part of our shared history and this year it's happening! I canR...