Maorigurl007's Traveler Profile
- Future Prime Minister
- Favourite music
- A bit of everything really
- Sydney but shhhhhhhh don't tell!!!
- Favourite movie
- Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill and yes, I do love Dirty Dancing too lol
- English (for now!!!) :)
- Favourite quote
- "Most of us go to our graves with our music still inside of us." -unknown. I say sing sing SING til you can't sing no'more!! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, music, dancing. laughing, living and loving life!!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky dive, Elephant Safari
- Favourite book
- The 5 Love Languages
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Theres been too many to name just one. And no doubt many more yet to come! :)
Recent Entries by Maorigurl007
River Kwai / Tiger Temple - Mar 23, 2010
Today was friggen AWESOME! We woke up at the crack of dawn, had the MEANEST brekkie and then embarked on our tour with our guide Alicia and driver "Happiness". Our tour group was made up of us f...
To squat or not to squat....that is the question!! - Mar 22, 2010
Plane ride from Auckland to Brunei was pretty sweet but we were stoked to finally get to Brunei and give our legs a walk around. Funniest moment of the day was when one of us (sooooo not saying ...
I love you Hoi An!!! - Aug 13, 2009
The last few days have been WICKED!! We've been in a tiny little town called Hoi An, about half-way up Vietnam and it is TOTALLY my favourite place we've been so far. Its a lot smaller than Saig...