Maninthefield's Traveler Profile
- I am a cog in the machine...but spend most of my working day dreaming of travelling to more exciting locales...
- Favourite music
- Depends on my mood or activity at the time
- Favourite movie
- Too many to choose from...
- English and Bullshit...quite proficient in the latter!
- Favourite quote
- Depends on my mood but a few good ones are..."The light at the end of the tunnel could be you" and "Go ahead...Make my Day", "What is best in life? - to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!".
- Interests and hobbies
- I like travelling (or why else would I be here), surfing, mountain biking and geeking out on my computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Run with the bulls
- Favourite book
- George R R Martin's Song of ice and Fire series
- My friends describe me as
- The most electrofying man on Travelpod...well, maybe they wouldn't but you asked me the question!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Dunno...there's been a few. Skydiving, Swimming with great white's in South Africa, Safari in Tanzania, Going into the pyramids and mountain biking with my little girl!
Recent Entries by Maninthefield
Starting the New Year on the right note! - Jan 2, 2009
One of the main reasons for going on this trip - despite just wanting to get away - was to give Silla the chance to do a Bungy jump. What better time to do this than on the morning of the new year!...
New Years Eve on the lake - Jan 1, 2009
New Years Eve. We agreed to meet Ben and Jazz and spend some time out on the lake with the biscuit. Although I've water skiied before, this was the first time for me on the biscuit and I loved it! ...
White Water Rafting - Dec 31, 2008
We woke up early, had breakfast then started on the 45 minute or so drive to Turangi to raft the Tongariro River. Arrived at te rafting centre around 8.40am when my brother called saying that he wa...