Mandasadventure's Traveler Profile
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Favourite music
- Anything that makes me feel good or relate to...
- Favourite movie
- Anything Tarantino, Indie Films, etc
- English, some American Sign Language, debating on whether to learn Japanese
- Favourite quote
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, poetry, art, the human body and its functions, people watching
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much of the world as possible...!!
- Favourite book
- How can I answer that?? All of them....
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, outspoken, thirsty for knowledge, and a "better late then never" traveler
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have had several "amazing moments" in my life so far. #1 is giving birth to my daughter-hands down. The others consist of finally graduating college at the ripe age of 34 (better late then never), boarding the plane to go on my first real vacation, etc.
Recent Entries by Mandasadventure
My First Look at Paradise, Oahu-HI - Jun 19, 2012
Anticipation was the only emotion I felt when boarding the plane for my first look at paradise. Myself, my daughter, and my mother climbed into the limo I decided to surprise them with on the morni...
All over Orange County, with more to come...!! - Dec 8, 2012
The OC is a place I travel to quite often, as it is only 45 minutes from my house, well if traffic is minimal that is. There are many little hidden beaches, such as the one you see in my photos lab...